“16 Reasons Why AlkaVision GreenShield
Should Be Part of Your Routine”
(And why some ingredients are better than others
…if you care about your health!)
Dear Health-Conscious Reader,
If you’re reading this, you are no-doubt concerned about your health. Maybe you suffer from chronic pain or inflammation, arthritis, digestive problems, blood sugar problems, or—God forbid—maybe you’re facing something as serious as cancer.
If you’re suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, chronic pain or inflammation, arthritis, cancer, digestive problems, asthma, headaches, heartburn, depression, fatigue, or any other symptoms out of a long list of common “American” ailments, then rest assured: you’re not alone!
Conditions like this have run rampant in our society.
Our “American” way of life is literally starving our bodies of the ingredients it needs to fight disease and inflammation. We’ve replaced the wholesome goodness of real food with artificial and nutrient-deficient substitutes.
While our best science tells us that we can benefit dramatically from eating more plants—more “greens”—our industrialized food system continues to lead us astray. All the while our bodies remain starved of “green goodness”.
“How To Get What You’re Missing…”
AlkaVision GreenShield is a food supplement designed to provide the “green goodness” that is missing from your diet. Known as a “Green Drink”, GreenShield is an easy and affordable way to give your nutrition a significant boost. A supplement is only as good as it’s ingredients. And AlkaVision GreenShield has the best.
If you are concerned about your health, then there are no less than 16 reasons why you owe it to yourself to give AlkaVision GreenShield a try. All of these reasons boil down to one thing: ingredients. GreenShield combines many powerful ingredients that you won’t find together anywhere else. And just as important as what it includes is what it doesn’t include. (A lot of “green drinks” miss this point, and believe me… you don’t want to. I’ll tell you exactly why in a moment, But first…)
Just consider the first ingredient, and Reason #1:
- Organic Barley Grass – In scientific studies, organic barley grass increased levels of beneficial bacteria in the gut, lowered LDL cholesteroli (“bad” cholesterol), and has shown promise in inhibiting growth and reproduction of cancer cells. According to Dr. Periconeii, barley grass also acts like a “free radical scavenger”, and reduces inflammation. In one study, barley grass showed promise in the relief of fibromyalgia symptoms.iii
- Reason #2: Organic Lemon Grass – Lemongrass is used for healing many types of infections. It’s believed to regenerate connective tissues like cartilage and ligaments. It’s used for digestive problems, high cholesterol, and more. One study indicated that lemongrass shows anti-fungal properties.iv
- Reason #3: Organic Shave Grass – Do you want strong hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints? Then you’ll be glad to know that Shave grass is one of the most recommended herbs for keeping hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints healthy and strong.
- Reason #4: Organic Wheat Grass – Wheat grass provides a concentrated amount of nutrients, including iron, calcium, magnesium, amino acids, chlorophyll, and vitamins A, C and E.v It’s literally packed with vitamins and nutrients! In one study, wheatgrass was shown to reduce symptoms of ulcerative colitisvi. In studies involving blood transfusion-dependent patients, wheatgrass reduced heavy metals in the blood and reduced the need for blood transfusions.vii It has also showed in-vitro cancer fighting abilities (with leukemia cells).viii
- Reason #5: Organic Dog Grass – Dog grass (Elytrigia repens) has been used to aid in urinary and digestive tract health and is believed to provide natural antibiotic benefits.ix
“Literally Packed With Vitamins and Nutrients…”
- Reason #6: Organic Spinach – Spinach is an antioxidant rich superfood, high in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, magnesium, manganese, folate, iron, vitamin B2, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6, folic acid (vitamin B9), copper, protein, phosphorus, zinc, niacin, selenium, and omega-3s.x
- Reason #7: Organic Peppermint Leaf – Peppermint leaf has shown considerable promise in clinical studies for relieving heartburn and improving symptoms of IBS. In one “IBS” study, peppermint oil was found to be twice as effective as a placebo treatment.xi According to the “German Commission E” (the German equivalent of the FDA), peppermint leaf may be useful as an antibacterial agent, among other things.
- Reason #8: Organic Spearmint Leaf – Has been shown to have antifungal propertiesxiii and is considered to be a powerful antioxidant.
- Reason #9: Organic Lemon Powder – Lemon powder contains choline, vitamin C, vitamin A, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, as well as omega-3 fatty acids, and fiber.xiv It is considered a natural liver tonic, weight-loss aide, and immune system booster.
“Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory… and a powerful antioxidant!”
- Reason #10: Organic Aloe – According to sources, aloe has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory properties. It has been used to boost the immune system and reduce symptoms of arthritis.
- Reason #11: Organic Dandelion – Dandelion is high in vitamins A, B, C, and D. It is also high in minerals such as iron, potassium, calcium and zinc. Dandelion root has been used to treat liver and kidney problems, swelling, skin problems, heartburn, high blood pressure, and upset stomach. It has antioxidant properties, and may be helpful in fighting inflammation.xv
- Reason #12: Organic Parsley – Parsley is used for digestive problems, urinary tract and related problems, diabetes, asthma, anemia, high blood pressure, and more.xvi
- Reason #13: Organic Wintergreens – Wintergreen is a natural anti-inflammatory used to treat a variety of ailments. It is believed to improve digestion, relieve pain, and address various problems in the body.xvii
- Reason #14: Montmorillonite Clay – In addition to evidence indicating that montmorillonite clay is useful in removing toxic heavy metalsxviii, it is also believed to have many other healing properties and health benefits. Montmorillonite clay is just one more way to tap into the curative power of the earth itself. Based on our research and experience, we believe that the use of clay should be adopted as an integral part of healthy living. Please understand: There is no substitute for the benefits that quality healing clays can provide both in and on the body!
- Reason #15: Chlorophyll – The ingredients in AlkaVision GreenShield provide plenty of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll has many benefits. It is capable of neutralizing substances that cause cell mutation, and has a natural deodorizing effect on the body. It also shows promise as a dietary supplement to decrease liver cancer risk in certain populations.xix
- Reason #16: No Spirulina! Almost as important as what is in a “Green Drink” is what is NOT in it. Unlike most other green powders, there is no Spirulina in GreenShield. Why? For one vitally important reason: It could be toxic to your health!
Let me explain this last one: Spirulina is a popular blue-green algae “superfood”. And while spirulina itself appears to be nontoxic, blue-green algae is sometimes naturally contaminated by highly toxic substances called microcystins.
Some states (such as Oregon) require producers to strictly limit the concentration of microcystins in blue-green algae products, but the same protections cannot be assumed to have been applied to all products on the market.
What may result from long-term use of products contaminated with even small amounts of microcystins is unknown, and for this reason we err on the side of caution and do not include spirulina in AlkaVision GreenShield. In addition, GreenShield contains no synthetic, isolated or fractionated vitamins and minerals.
The bottom line here is this: some ingredients are just plain better than others if you care about your health. AlkaVision GreenShield aims to provide the best ingredients possible. Period.
That’s why GreenShield may very well be…
“The Safest Way to Lose Weight!”
The one thing that most “fad” diets have in common is this:
they work by starving the body.
As we discussed above, our bodies are already “starved” enough by typical American eating habits. AlkaVision GreenShield takes the opposite approach, by striving to give the body exactly what it needs.
Being overweight is often related to high acidity. Because of this, getting rid of the acid means dropping pounds. AlkaVision GreenShield is designed to be your first and best line of defense against acid and fat.
The nutrient-packed content of GreenShield naturally suppresses your appetite. You’ll eat less, and in turn lose weight. (Many can expect to lose up to 3 or even 6 pounds a week when using AlkaVision GreenShield in combination with proper lifestyle and dietary changes.)
“How Can You Afford Not to?”
Think about it…
What would you do if you found one amazing food source unlike any other?
- One that was loaded with major superfoods and whole-leaf greens…
- One that could help neutralize acid in your blood and maintain a healthy pH balance…
- One that offered amazing nutritional support to strengthen your immune system and boosts energy…
- One that could balance your blood sugar levels…
- One that could relieve many common digestive symptoms…
- One that could increase mental sharpness…
If you found one amazing food source that could accomplish all that:
Would you want to try it?
Of course you would! How could you afford not to?
“How to Use AlkaVision GreenShield…”
Most people want to get started right away with improving their health and life. Some people may want to start with 1/2 spoons to 1 spoon (included in the jar) of GreenShield daily, and then gradually work up to 2 or 6 level spoons daily. This will prevent or slow down any symptoms associated with detoxification of your system.
Remember that each individual will experience different reactions, as their history of health or illness is a very personal thing. Lasting health is not something that is established overnight, and any pill which promises this only removes the symptom, and worsens the problem somewhere else.
GreenShield is a powerful green drink and antioxidant that can help to detoxify your colon and your blood. It is designed to make your body work better and longer. It is designed for optimum health for the “long haul”.
If you’d like to improve your health and experience the many potential benefits that AlkaVision GreenShield has to offer, click the button below to order now.
About AlkaVision GreenShield:
- GreenShield is a specially formulated nutritional supplement that provides most nutritional substances largely missing from our modern diet.
- The ingredients are obtained from California, organically grown, harvested at their peak, and never heat treated.
- All herbs are of the highest quality, and standardized.
- GreenShield is a perfect blend of powerful whole food vegetables, immune boosting support herbs, and healing clay.
- GreenShield is the only “green drink” product on the market with clay in it.
- Our powder mixes easily with water. (You’ll wonder how “green” nutrition could taste this good!)
- GreenShield is nutrient rich and offers a potent source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, cell salts, trace minerals essential amino acids and antioxidants.
- One serving of GreenShield is equivalent to eating 5 cups of organic vegetables.
- GreenShield does not contain any spirulina, algae, roots, corn, gluten, mushrooms, fruits, sugar, yeast, dairy, eggs, GMO, preservatives, or artificial flavors or colors.
i Journal of Chiropractic Medicine in 2008
iii BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine (2001)
iv Shadab, Q., Hanif, M. & Chaudhary, F.M. (1992) Antifungal activity by lemongrass essential oils. Pak. J. Sci. Ind. Res. 35, 246-249.
v Brent A. Bauer, M.D, mayoclinic.com
vi “Wheat grass juice in the treatment of active distal ulcerative colitis: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial.”, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11989836
vii Marawaha, RK; Bansal, D; Kaur, S; Trehan, A; Wheatgrass Juice Reduces Transfusion Requirement in Patients with Thalassemia Major: A Pilot Study. Indian Pediatric 2004 Jul;41(7):716-20, S. Mukhopadhyay; J. Basak; M. Kar; S. Mandal; A. Mukhopadhyay; Netaji Subhas; Chandra Bose; Cancer Research Institute, Kolkata, India; NRS Medical College, Kolkata, India; Central Institute for Research (Ayurveda), Kolkata, India. The Role of Iron Chelation Activity of Wheat Grass Juice in Patients with Myelodysplastic Syndrome. Journal of Clinical Oncology 27:15s, 2009 (suppl; abstr 7012) 2009 ASCO Annual Meeting. Presenter: Soma Mukhopadhyay, PhD.
viii Alitheen NB, Oon CL, Keong YS, Chuan TK, Li HK, Yong HW.”Cytotoxic effects of commercial wheatgrass and fiber towards human acute promyelocytic leukemia cells (HL60).” Pak J Pharm Sci. 2011 Jul;24(3):243-50
ix drugs.com, herbologist.net
xi “Peppermint oil (Mintoil) in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome: a prospective double blind placebo-controlled randomized trial.”, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17420159
xiii “Antifungal Activities of Origanum vulgare subsp. hirtum, Mentha spicata, Lavandula angustifolia, and Salvia fruticosa Essential Oils against Human Pathogenic Fungi”, http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf9708296
xv University of Maryland Medical Center, http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/dandelion
xvii webmd.com, wikipedia.com
xviii “Adsorption of a few heavy metals on natural and modified kaolinite and montmorillonite: a review.”, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18319190